This error is caused by a power issue with the PlayStation 3.Tips on how you can solve PS3 Error Code 8071053D
The PlayStation 3 must be hard booted. To do this :
- Turn the PS3 to standby power off.
- Turn off the power on the PS3 by using the power toggle switch on the back of the PS3 and unplug power cord.
- Restart your wireless router, if using one.
- Plug in the PS3 power cord and power on the PS3.
- Try creating a new connection on the PS3 by accessing the Network Settings menu option on the PlayStation 3.
Views : 72519